I'm very excited to launch Wild Community alongside our "Strong and Tender" release. My vision with Wild Hum is to grow personal power within myself and my listeners, and communal power to make societal change for human good. If Wild Hum has touched you, please participate in this project! I can't wait to see what you come up with.
How to participate in our Community Project:
1. Request early access to our second release by emailing email@example.com
2. Use the release to inspire your own creative or social change related project. Could be visual art, writing, public speaking, or anything else.
3. Discuss/incorporate how the release influenced your project/thinking/life.
4. Discuss/incorporate two other musical artists who have influenced you/your project.
5. Share your project widely with friends, loved ones, and your social media networks.
Questions to ask while working on your project:
1. How can you use your vulnerability as strength?
2. How can you enter your own darkness?
3. How can you expose your secret inner journey?
4. How can you build personal and social (collective) power out of your pain?
Send your project to firstname.lastname@example.org between Jan 16 and March 1 (2020). Your project will be shared on our community networks and Hannah will record a video response.